Thursday

Friday, April 10th ride

Kim is interested in riding tomorrow and asked me to make this post...

Hi there fellow bike ridin' lady friends. I will be riding tomorrow from the Saco/Biddeford area and was wondering if i could rope any of you into accompanying me. My goal is to finish up by dark (7:30-7:40ish) ... ride a casual but steadily-paced 28 to 32 miles (i'll have a few routes in mind) ... simply time in the saddle. I would say we ought to be leaving our meeting spot by 5:30pm. I will be at the mill buildings in Biddeford, but can meet in a different location somewhere in Saco or Biddeford if that makes more sense to others. Please send an email or give me a call if you would be interested in joining me and we can decide on a meeting place!

Take care.
- kim :)

phone - 590.2575

1 comment:

kim schutsky said...

Schedule change ... can now leave pretty much anytime post 3pm ... would also be happy to leave from Kennebunkport if anyone would like to ride in this neck of the woods. If i haven't heard from anyone by 2:30 i will assume i'm on my own!