Friday

7/21 Ride

Greetings riders,
Tuesday's weather looks to be great - not a cloud in the sky......haha......not! Looks like another rainy week with scattered thunderstorms every day. Can you believe it? Hopefully the weatherpeople are wrong and we can ride Tuesday night. Unless the roads are wet, we will ride! My meeting was cancelled for Tuesday so I will be there. I will be 12 weeks pregnant Tuesday - anyone up for pizza afterwards to celebrate with me?!!!

I hope everyone is enjoying the Tour this year. It certainly is exciting! All the drama between Lance & Contador - wow! I think the press is making more out of that than there needs to be. How about those amazing finishes by Mark Cavendish? Pretty incredible, too.

Happy riding,
Shannon
p.s. Ride update - weather forecast for Tuesday night says possible thundershowers. Let's play it by ear and see how things look when it gets closer to that time. If I need to cancel I will post here, but hoping the rain clouds will bypass Saco!

No comments: