Sunday

7/7 Ride

Hi there,
It's been great to see the sun these past few days! I'm hoping it holds for a few more! Hope everyone had a great 4th holiday with family and friends and included some biking on this long weekend.

I have a commitment I need to attend to on Tuesday night so I will not be there, but I think that this point everyone seems to riding in the A group anyway - well, except for me (being pregnant, I am only riding about an hour or so at a time and keeping the pace at about 15 mph). I hear the A ride went about 24 miles last week and there was a great turnout. Thank you to Meg and Kristie for joining me on the B ride last week. The BBQ was nice and thanks to all the ladies who stuck around after the ride for the BBQ.

If the weather doesn't look good for Tuesday, I will make a post to this blog on Tuesday to let everyone know not to show up.

Thanks everyone!
Happy cycling,
Shannon

No comments: