Thursday

5/26 Ride and next clothing order!

Greetings cyclists!
I hope you have great plans for this holiday weekend and getting in some long rides. The weather sure looks like it's going to cooperate!

Tuesday 5/26 the B ride sub will be Stacey with a little help from Lynn, too. If for some reason it is raining on Tuesday and we have to cancel, I will make a post on Tuesday at noon so check back here then if the weather looks questionable.

Regarding clothing...
You will be able to make your next clothing order through bikereg.com. Dave is in the process of getting the offerings online. He hopes to finish this over the next week or so, so I will keep you posted when you can make your order. There isn't a fit kit at the shop, but enough women have clothing that if you wanted to try on a jersey to see how it fit or to figure out your size, I'm sure one of us could let you try on our jersey before one of our group rides. Sizes run small so I would suggest ordering a size larger than your usual cycling clothing. I think everyone who has clothing would agree with me on this.

Everyone have a great holiday weekend!

Happy riding,
Shannon

No comments: