Monday

5/5 Ride

Greetings women riders,
I've been checking the weather for Tuesday's ride. It looks like rain, but let's wait and see what the day brings. This time of year the weather changes rapidly and if the roads look dry, we can still plan on riding. I've had many women emailing me with interest in our women's group rides and my email list is up to 93 women - very exciting! Can you imagine if EVERYONE showed up on the same Tuesday night to ride? I think we'd make the paper! Wouldn't that be fun?

Stay tuned for another update on tomorrow's ride as we see how the weather unfolds tomorrow.

Regarding our rides tomorrow...this is the gameplan - I will be taking the B riders on the same route as last week (this was around OOB 16 miles and averaged 14mph). The A riding women will have their own ride - route will vary and speed will be about 18mph. (If there are any A riders who want to join the men's ride, you are more than welcome - that is still an option if you are interested).

Happy riding,
Shannon

No comments: