Tuesday

5/26 Ride Update

Greetings riders,
The weather for tonight's ride looks pretty good! Temps are dropping so bring enough clothing - arm warmers, windbreaker, etc, as needed. The rain is coming, but we should have no problems on the ride tonight - looks dry.

Just a reminder Stacy and Lynn will be helping out with the B ride tonight - thanks again for your help! Hope A and B riders have a great ride. I will be able to join you again next week.

There seems to be a lot of interest in having a ride on another day of the week (Saturdays!). I would be happy to make a post here if you would like to coordinate something. I'm sure there would be others who would like to join your ride. There are so many great places to ride from Saco - let me know the approx route and date of the ride and I can make a post.

On another note - I ate breakfast Friday at a cute little place on Route 112 called Bunny's Kitchen. I think this would be a fabulous place for us to finish after a Saturday ride sometime. If we leave early we could stop there on our way back for brunch. Maybe we can plan something for a Saturday in July.

Happy riding,
Shannon

2 comments:

muffyf said...

Won't be able to ride tonight-had a crash Sunday and hurt my knee. I'll be back next Tuesday, though, and look forward to it! Now I know why I perfer to ride with girls!!!
Muffy

Shannon B said...

muffy - i am so sorry to hear about your crash! i hope you are okay and recover quickly. look forward to seeing you next week!
-shannon